Friday 30 January 2009

The slow progress of my knitting projects...

...I think I am the world's slowest knitter! It seems to be taking me an age to complete anything! I am in the process of knitting two scarves and a hat but none of them getting very far - or maybe I am too impatient! At least I have an excuse this week, I have somehow managed to strain my shoulder so it is quite painful to knit too much at the moment - but as to how I strained it - it is a mystery! I just woke up with it really sore one morning! It is feeling much better now though, so well on the mend.

I went back to work yesterday and had a wonder into the local town at lunchtime - mind you I forgot it was market day and the main road closed off and parking virtually impossible! Fortunately the parking fairy was knid to me and I took the last space in the car park! I love wondering round the town, they have some really fab shops, can't wait for my friend to start working with us so we can do shopping and lunch! All I bought though was a knitting magazine I've not bought before and it has some really fab patterns in - the only thing is it will take me a century to knit all the ones I like!

Oh well, onwards and upwards - looking forward to a chilled out weekend!

No comments: