Saturday 24 January 2009

Where did this week go?

I can’t believe it’s been a week since I last posted anything on here! I don’t know where this week has gone; only it went very quickly!

It’s been a busy one, and I only got the chance to sit down and unwind yesterday! I went round to my friends last night where a few of us had a catch up as we haven’t got together since Christmas! My friend Dawne went diving in Israel over the New Year, she really enjoyed it despite it being extremely expensive over there! She looked well on it though.

Almost forgot, we have a lovely big crack in our lounge ceiling where the water from our flooded bathroom came through! At least the toilet isn’t leaking anymore as we FINALLY got a plumber to it, just wonder how long it will take them to come and fix the ceiling – I’d bet 4 weeks after much nagging and many hone calls – lets see……..

As for my knitting, I’m still plodding on with a hat and scarf set that is destined to be a Christmas present this year! Have to start knitting now for Christmas or I’d never get it finished! The only thing is I’m likely to put it away somewhere safe and then forget all about it when I need it!

No comments: