Saturday 17 January 2009

All work and no play...

...makes Gilly very tired! Can’t believe how exhausted I am after our session at uni this morning! Still its over for another 6 weeks, well apart from the project we’ve been given to do! At least our group are really well organised and we know what we’re supposed to be doing (I think!)

Henry’s stayed over at a friend’s last night, it was really quite at home without him, even though he never seems to make much noise when he is here! Here is a picky of him about to get the chop! lol


It’s weird how the house seems empty when the kids are out. Hollie wasn’t complaining, she enjoyed the peace and quiet, although didn’t quite get her room tidied! Mind you they are all here tonight plus one extra!

Since I have finished my uni stuff (for the time being anyway) I actually got some knitting done! I am in the process of knitting a hat and scarf set and also have another scarf on the go. One pattern is quite complicated, the other a no brainer so I’ve been switching between the two.

Oh well, off for a nice long soak in the bath and an evening of chilling out on the settee watching TV!

No comments: