Sunday 1 February 2009

Finally a finished project!

At last, I’ve finished the hat and scarf set I was knitting for my Mother-in-law for Christmas! By the way, that is Christmas 2009, I thought I would get myself organised and start my Christmas knitting early this year. Well that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

I have however discovered that I am suffering from a common condition shared by knitters born in the month of April! I joined a Ravelry group for knitters who were born in the month of April and it seems that the majority of us are suffering from knitting ADD! We all seem to have numerous projects on the go, all unfinished – it’s nice to know I’m not the only one and I would guess it doesn’t only affect April knitters!

So what did I do once I’d finished my hat and scarf? Well I uses I should have started working to finish another one of my UFO’s, but that would be too easy and uncharacteristic for a knitting ADD sufferer! No, I looked longingly at my stash and decided to start knitting a super chunky tunic to slouch round in! So there you go, one project off the needles and another straight back on so I am no further off finishing my UFOs!

No comments: