Friday 9 January 2009

Another week goes by.......

Its been a busy week! I went for a job interview on Wednesday and the receptionist at work asked me if I'd knit her a scarf like the one I knit for a colleague for Christmas! Nice to know its appreciated. When I went online to order the yarn for it I found a website selling clearance items and managed to buy a whole load of yarn very cheap! I was very impressed with the service, I ordered it yesterday and it arrived today and for just over £20 I am now the owner of 10 ball each of Sirdar Fizz, Bigga, Super Nova and Frenzy. It was knitting heaven! Now all I need to do is find some great patterns to knit up!

Baldy has gone to visit his Mum and Dad for a couple of days so have had a copule of days peace - bliss! I haven't managed to do any knitting though yet but I'm sure I will before the weekend is out - just off to look for some patterns now! Oh I did get the job I was intereviewed for - New Year, New Job, New Knitting Projects!

No comments: