Sunday 4 January 2009

Happy New Year!


It seems an age since I last wrote on here and since we flew off to Florida for our holidays! We got back on Friday and I’ve only just about managed to do all the washing and ironing and am nowhere near ready to think about getting back into the swing of things and back to work! Still it won’t take long to feel like I’ve never been away!

Florida was glorious over Christmas we had average temperatures of 26 degrees which felt weird for us over Christmas – still I’m not complaining! We had a great time in all the theme parks and got to see most of the shows we wanted to see while over there, but I think we’ll want to go again just in case we missed anything! The picture on the right is Cinderella's castle lit up at night, it cahnges colour and looks spectacular! I have posted more piccys on my Flickr account and more to come later on when I get round to uploading them! The link is:

Well back to reality and New Year’s resolutions – I’ve made the same one I make every year and that is NOT to make any resolutions. That didn’t last long as I started to make a list of knitting related resolutions! The list includes using up my stash and starting my Christmas 09 knitting, well about now really as I am so slow with it! Still you know what they say about the nest laid plans of men and mice……

That’s about it for now, I’m going to finish the ironing and get some groceries in as the cupboard is bare! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

market value from ASP & Rekan said...

I like your blogs, permit to visiting again.. http://marketvaluer.blogspot.com/

Gilly said...

Feel free to visit anytime!

Emma said...

Happy New Year! Glad you enjoyed your hols. x