Saturday 28 February 2009

It's official - I'm a sado!

It's been a really hectic few weeks at work and I have officially become a sado! There I was 8.30 on a Saturday night sifting through job applications and even answering work emails! Mind you it will save my sanity come closing data for applications as there are so many for so few jobs and to do them all in one go would send me over the edge! The credit crunch is really hitting hard now judging by the number of applications for jobs, most coming from those sectors that have been hit the hardest. Times are hard and it shows.

On a less sad note, I had a nice day out! I spent the morning with the gorgeous Henry (OK I know I'm biased!) He wanted to buy guitar hero for his x-box, I though I'd invest in some ear plugs for me to go with it! The afternoon was spent with the lovely Hollie prom dress shopping. She is very practical and decided that she'd hire a dress because it's not worth buying one and only wearing it once! We went to a boutique near where we live and it took her all of 5 minutes to find the perfect dress! Mind you she did have an idea of what she was looking for and it looks stunning!

On the knitting front it's been rather quiet! I am waiting for my silk yarn to arrive so I can start knitting the lovely top in this months Lets Knit - alas no sign of it yet. I still have numerous UFOs but will work my way through them when I'm not being a total sado!

No comments: