Friday 20 February 2009

All seems quiet....

...on the Eastern coast! It seems ages since I last post, but nothing has really happened of interest over the last few days! Well nothing blog readers would be interested in anyway unless you really want me to waffle about office politics (and believe me I could write a book on that subject alone!)

Am back at uni again this week, it seems to have come round so quickly! We are studying the exciting world of Information Technology (woo hoo!) and I have to say it is riveting - NOT! Oh well am preparing myself for an 8am start tomorrow, which in itself is outrageous on a weekend!

The knitting has been a little slow of late, I need some inspiration and an injction of surplus cash to splurge on all the luxury yarns I want to try out! Typically all the projects I really want to do use high quality yarns and somehow I just don't want to replace the yarn for any other! Oh well, better win the lottery soon so I can be a lady of leisure and afford to knit with those high end yarns!

No comments: