Monday 23 February 2009

Still no knitting....

Where does the time go? I just don't seem to have had the chance to get much knitting done lately! Mind you when I get home from work I'm only fit for collapsing on the sofa and watching the soaps and ready for bed by 8.30 - what an old fart I am!

Mind you I have discovered the joy of knitting forums! I seem to be on Ravelry a lot lately and I keep finding various groups full of message boards from like minded people - its great! The latest one I've joined is a group for clutterbugs with good intentions of clearing the clutter - its inspiring and nice to know I'm not the only messy knitter around! It has given me inspiration to start the spring cleaning and start clearing out all my rubbish, I'm starting with my wardrobe this weekend!

There are so many other knitting forums I can't keep up with them all! I tend to dip in and out every so often or I'd find myself spending all my time reading and answering message threads! There are a lot of great knitters out there, but in the same vain there are a lot of weirdos too who have far too much time on their hands and love to stir up a row! Still it keeps me entertained!

Well as it's almost 10 its way way past my bedtime so I'm off to get my beauty sleep (mind you if its beauty sleep I need I should have been in bed as soon as I got in form work!)

No comments: