Tuesday 18 November 2008

The epic is almost over - but then..........

After taking a short break from my epic throw and dabbling in the art of crochet, I decided to get on and have a final push at completing the throw. All very well and good, but as I get to 10" of the boarder to complete, I ran out of yarn! Bugger!

So it seems that the epic will take a little longer to finish then expected! Still I am determined to get it done by Christmas, yarn is on order just waiting for it to drop through the door!

In the meantime my latest copy of Knit Today arrived and it has a fab tartan scarf, hat and bag set. I think that will have to go onto my list of things to knit, if I ever get me throw finished!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens?! Can't wait to see it finished though! x