Saturday 22 November 2008

Brrrr its cold outside.....


Woke up this morning to a totally white floor, it had snowed overnight! It looks great, but it's really cold out there.

As we've had a bit of a white out thought I'd start putting my Christmas decorations up! OK so I know its a bit early but thought it might cheer Hollie up who is currently hobbling around with a broken foot!

I spent yesterday in a minor injury unit then was sent on to accident and emergency who confirmed it was broken! She has no idea how she managed to do it either! Bless, mind you with us flying off on holiday soon, it might just scuper things. Will have to see what the othopaedic surgeon has to say on Monday. Fingers crossed she should be OK to fly!

I haven't had much time to devote to my knitting this weekend so the epic is still not over! Still at least I have enough wool to finish it now!

No comments: