Wednesday 29 October 2008

Kids, shopping and bargains!

Really enjoyed my retail therapy today with one of my best mates. Would have enjoyed it even more if I hadn't had a phone call in the middle of Primark from my darling teenage daughter asking me to meet up with her so she can get her ear pierced! Agggghhhh kids, is there ever any respite? Despite my protests we did meet her and I took her for her ear piercing then sent her on her merry way. She still rang me several more times to complain about her ear ache!

Didn't do a vast amount of shopping, though I did get a bargain dress for an astronomical sum of £1! OK its a summer dress but as we are jetting off to the sun this Christmas thought it would be ideal! I might even start thinking about packing soon, or maybe not! Really must start thinking about Christmas shopping though, I haven't done a thing yet and I'm usually nearly finished by this time every year!

Finished the day off with a lovely meal at Chiquitos then after several more hone calls from my daughter picking her and her friend up and bringing them home! Kids - they drive me insane! Need to do some knitting to calm the nerves - on with the epic throw......

1 comment:

mughalbilal said...

kids
Thanks for sharing this useful info..