Saturday 18 October 2008

Another one of those days!


Phew, finally the end of one of those chaotic days! I planned to have a nice chilled out day with my needles finishing off my lace throw, alas this was not meant to be!

My darling daughter announced that it is her friends Birthday tomorrow and could I make her a mobile phone sock for his present! Great at this rate it will be next winter when I get my throw finished!

Still I can’t complain too much, it was a knitting project she wanted me to do and it gave me an excuse to leave the ironing, for an hour or so anyway! So after my routine taxi duties to the kids I sat down and got my thinking cap on and my stash out! I was quite pleased with the result I have never tried two colour cable before but I think it worked well (although my photography ain’t so great!)

Anyway that was another one down (I’ll write the pattern out and post it when I get round to it) so back to my ever growing throw, which I hope I’ll get finished soon!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

love the cable, well done,