Friday 20 March 2009

Thank God Its Friday!

Phew - got to Friday at long last! It's been a long horrible week. Work has been manic and frankly I am beginning to think I should have stayed in the job I was in and not moved! The department is in a total mess and I have to get it sorted by the end of April which will take a miracle! Sigh, oh well think I'll be keeping my eye out for something else, the only trouble is me and hundreds of others!

On a positive note, I have still managed to keep of the ciggies! It's been well over a week and I think the lack of nicotine is adding to my stress levels, I'm still a psycho bitch from hell and think I might be for a few more weeks - people beware! When I feel like having a cigarette I think about all the nice things I can buy with the money I'm saving not smoking - I intend to spend the money on frivolous purchases to make me happy and not letting it absorb into the pot!

Other news this week:
Roz has tendinitis and has her arm all bandaged up and a splint in place! She is off work next week on leave so hope she'll get better soon - she keeps me sane in all the madness that is the office!
Dawne has been made redundant. She was half expecting it but it has still come as a bit of a shock. I must ring her this weekend.
Ooo I was given a lovely bottle of Rose wine for knitting a scarf for one of the girls at work - so it's not all doom and gloom!
And finally I learned what "Happy Hump Day" means! It's, ahem, not what I first thought it meant, it means happy Wednesday! LOL

No comments: