Sunday 8 March 2009

More finished objects....

I'm on a roll and finished two more small projects that have been sat on my needles for a while!

The first one is a small make-up bag I made using the free yarn that came with Lets Knit magazine the other month. I had been deciding what to do with it and in the end I just cast on a few stitiches and started knitting! It was going to be a needle roll but then I decided to line it and add some wire butterflies and a wire flower as a fastner and hey presto it turned into a make-up bag!

The other is a beanie hat I've been knitting since before Christmas. It seems to have taken me ages to knit this, I kept putting it down and picking it up not really getting into the flow, but today I decided enough was enough and it had to be completed and here is the finished result! That leaves me with only one UFO now but it will be sometime beofre that one gets done as it is another epic throw! I'm not sure what it will turn out like either so it may end up being ripped and turning into something completly different!

There is also that gorgeous silk top I can't wait to get started on but as its done on circulars I am going to start it when I have time to sit down and concentrate on it without any interuptions!

Well back to the shortlisting now, today is the closing date for those jobs we advertised but you always get a last minute flurry of applications and they have been flowing in all day!

No comments: