Saturday 16 May 2009

Still all Hell and no notion.....

I can't believe where this year has gone! I blinked and we are almost halfway through it! I think because work is still so very very hectic the days are going quicker, though I think that is a good ting for a work day! I get in and before I know it its time to go home, still I'd rather be busy then being bored at work.

Good news on the Uni assignments, my last one, rushed though at last minute and I thought was total rubbish, actually came back with a Distinction grade! I almost fainted! Still it doesn't help me with the one I have to cobble together this weekend though! I'm already late with it and haven't even started it, luckily I got an extension and am taking the day off on Monday to finish. At least the one after that is a really fascinating subject and I am now already planning my dissertation.

Nothing much has really happened since my last post apart from work, uni, and more work! That includes no knitting. I really want to get my silk top finished but just don't seem to have the energy when I get home and weekends are full of writing! I know all work and no play makes Gilly a dull girl, but it won't be forever, work will calm down in a month or so and uni will be over in September (well for a few weeks at least!)

Oh well off back to the writing, 5,000 on the joys of marketing - what fun!

No comments: